In the modern world, a new eco-friendly model of economic development is becoming increasingly relevant.
It involves an inextricable combination of economic, environmental and innovation policies.
The National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine has the 4th level of accreditation and is a research institution. The university’s activity is aimed at studying environmental problems, the use and renewal of natural resources. The training program includes the study of modern agricultural and bio technologies, environmental legal management in rural areas, monitoring and control of compliance with standards designed to restore and balance the fertility of soils and water bodies.
To date, more than 26 thousand students and more than 600 post-graduate students studying at the University.
International activities are highly developed. The Institute is open to accept applicants, and the educational base provides comfortable conditions for foreign citizens.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Humanities and Pedagogy
- Faculty of Livestock Raising and Water Bioresources
- Faculty of Plant Protection, Biotechnology and Ecology
- Faculty of Land Management
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Food Technology and Quality Control of Agricultural Products
- Faculty of Information Technologies
- Faculty of Agricultural Management
- Agrobiological Faculty
- Mechanical and Technological Faculty
- Faculty of Design and Engineering
Make a choose and get more detailed information: